Heather Sham Photography collects and processes the following data provided by you from the moment you say ‘I WANT U TO TAKE PICS OF ME’ and enquire initially, and during the forming of our photography contract:
- Personal information: Including your name (duh), email address, phone number, postal address, as well as the names, ages, and other details about your family members/partners/lovers/pets/other participants in a photography session, and any other info that you provide to me.
- Payment information: Including your bank account information provided by you to my payment service providers, and your billing address.
- Other information: Such as your weird and wacky personalities, your favourite activity to do as a family, story about how he proposed, and other personal information you choose to share during our initial phone consultation, emails, and wedding consultation meetings. Also any information provided by you when you enter in my competitions and giveaways, or when interacting on my social media platforms.
Use of your personal data
I won’t do anything weird with your personal data, I promise. Your personal data will be used in the following ways:
- To contact you, obviously. So I can say hello, plan for your dream photos, send memes and conduct business yo.
- To keep you updated with offers, news, your products, and your gallery expiring. If you don’t wish to hear anything from me again, shoot me a message and I will delete your email from my database.
- To share your wedding/proposal story/cute stuff in order to promote and advertise my business on my website, blog, other cool photography websites like Vogue, and social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
Sharing your data
Your data may be shared to Third Parties in the following situations:
- To print your photographs (you should do this by the way, just sayin), create photo albums or custom products from a specialist service provider.
- When I’m using a second shooter or photography assistant, they should at least know your names. They promise not to do anything weird with your personal info.
- I use Pass Gallery (passgallery.com) to upload and deliver your photos.
- For insurance claims or legal reasons. Hopefully this doesn’t ever happen.
- For advertising purposes I may display your photos on photography related websites, in exhibitions, magazines, on social media.
Cookies (not the edible type)
If you leave a comment on my site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit my login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Storing your data
I don’t own many electronic devices, so your personal data collected from my social media platforms and the contact form from my website which will arrive in my email inbox, will only be stored on my mobile phone and desktop computer. Your images are stored on external hard drives. Everything is password protected.
You consent to me accessing and storing your data when you contact me via social media platforms like Instagram or Facebook, or through the contact form on my website.
How long your data is retained for
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so the website can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on my website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Images/photos/pics/things for the gram
If you’ve hired me to take your photos, I will most likely have photos of you, your family members, guests at your wedding. Again, your photos will only be used lawfully.
For edible and non-edible cookie matters, feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com