What’s the number one thing you look for when you’re on the search for the perfect wedding photographer? Price, style, location, personality, vibe?!
If you’ve been looking for a photographer, you’ve probably realised that it can get a little overwhelming, so here are my 5 best tips on finding your perfect wedding photographer!
- Do your research and fully stalk their website, NOT just scroll through their instagram! Ask for full wedding galleries so you can see how they capture every bit of a wedding day (the ceremony, drinks reception, first dance).
2. Don’t just focus on the price (I get you though, save those dollars baby ;)). However, cheaper prices can sometimes be a red flag – less experience, hidden costs, lower quality of work. Plusss if a photographer you really love also thinks you’re a perfect fit, they’ll be more willing to try and work out something with you!
3. Go with your heart. Your wedding photos are one of the most important investments you’ll make because it is what will remain after your cake is eaten, confetti thrown, and champagnes all popped.
4. Do a vibe check and ask yourself whether you think you can be friends with this photographer. They’ll be the ones stalking you all day and spending the most time with you on one of the best days of your life (that’s longer than your parents will get to see you on the day!) – so make sure you can really get along.
5. How fast do they respond to you? If they take weeks to reply an email, they might not be that great of a fit! You need someone reliable and who can hold you hand up till your wedding day.
I hope these tips are helpful! Shoot me a message if you’d like to talk more about hiring me as your wedding photographer/professional third wheeler!!
London Wedding Photographer | Natural and relaxed wedding photography | Modern Surrey wedding photographer in the UK